Saturday, April 21, 2012

Anima Tactics: Morrigan

I've been looking forward to Morrigan for Anima: Tactics ever since she was first spoiled a few years back. She was finally released in December (of 2011) and I got my hands on her and... promptly had a bunch of other things come up.

I tried to paint her up twice before this last time.
 * First time, she was completely assembled, and I couldn't get to her underside or the base well enough.
 * Second time, I assembled part of her, but then found I couldn't finish assembling her after painting was done.
 * Third time though, I painted almost every piece separately. @_@ She's finished though, woo!

I might go back and hit Morrigan's human parts with another layer of Matte varnish, since it seems like it didn't really get there.




No comments:

Post a Comment